- Backup your website: This includes all your files and databases.
- Export the database: This will create a copy of your WordPress database in a file format like SQL.
- Create a new website on the new host: This can be done by installing WordPress on the new host or by creating a new site through your new host’s control panel.
- Import the database to the new website: This can be done through the new host’s control panel.
- Update DNS settings: This is required to point your domain name to the new host.
- Test the new website: After completing the above steps, make sure to test the new website to ensure that everything is working correctly.
Note: Migrating a WordPress website can be a complex process and can result in data loss or website downtime.